RAIMA Database Error *** Code:-901

Discussions about product bugs & problems!
Note: This is no replacement for the Official ETM Support!
Search

2 posts • Page 1 of 1
VictorCalvo

RAIMA Database Error *** Code:-901

Post by VictorCalvo »

Hi,

I'm getting this failure periodically in a redundant project after an abrupt shutdown:

WCCILdata (0), 2023.09.12 05:05:29.506, SYS, SEVERE, 69, Database error, DataManTask, dbError, RAIMA Database Error *** Code:-901 (INTERNAL error: -901

WCCILdata (0), 2023.09.12 05:05:29.507, SYS, SEVERE, 69, Database error, AlertCacheItem, load, Rec nicht OK *** code : -901

Both projects were corrupted, so any of them couldn't start. This is something that, unfortunatelly, is happening frecuently. Every time this happens, I am able to recover the database with an online backup without problems. However, this time seems like it wasn't enough with the online backup recover since I'm getting this message and, as the operators told me, the project restarts itself sometimes for no reason. The resart process only happens on one server, so the project does not crash, but it feels pretty unsecure.

How can I solve this problem? Is it related with the -901 code? The projecto version is 3.15. Find attached an image from the log screen with the error indicated above

Thank you

hpuchegger

Re: RAIMA Database Error *** Code:-901

Post by hpuchegger »

Hello,

please note the relevant article in our knowledge base:
https://www.winccoa.com/knowledge-base/ ... store.html

Br, Herbert

2 posts • Page 1 of 1